Monday, February 19, 2007

Good news

Hey guys,

I got some good news from couple of active participants in the group that they got into SIMB. Congratulations and it is heartening to note that your hardwork has paid good dividends. I am sure there is more good news to come from others as time progresses.

I have been writing little on the blog these days since I am pretty busy answering the interview and form questions on email. I am having a tight schedule at work too.But do not get disheartened as I will be back by tomorrow putting up some good stuff before the last rounds of interview.

So lets rock the last rounds, aim higher and crack the final laps

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats to those people who made SIMB. I am waiting for good stuff . Gyan-ee ,U made our job very easy.Million thanks

4:33 AM, February 20, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude !!
Its SIBM not SIMB !!
U r going to disappoint ppl who got thru :)

-anamika

6:25 AM, February 21, 2007  
Blogger Arjun said...

Hey Anamika,

Thanks for noting the typo error :) I guess I was thinking Simbi as Symbiosis is often called when I was typing :)

8:50 PM, February 21, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey sorry anamika ..even i thought symbiosis pune..

11:37 PM, February 21, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home