Friday, April 04, 2008

All GD Topics at one place

Couple of people said that they had difficulty finding all the GD topics discussed. They could find the analysis, but had to go thru some searching to find the topics. Surprising that very few pointed out this problem during the peak activity days. So here is a post just to improve on the manouverability of the blog and accessibility to the GD Topics. Better late than never. Hope it will help better for GD preparation

Here are the list of topics. The link for this will also come on the top right hand side of the main blog page

  1. Farm loans at lower interst rate - An economic burden caused by populist politics
  2. Chinese competition to Indian IT industry - How to take the bull by the horn
  3. Is copying western culture good for the Indian culture
  4. Boom in the Indian stock market - Is it for real
  5. Case Study - Real Estate
  6. Bribery: A menace or a means of correcting social and economic imbalance - Discuss this in Indian scenario
  7. Judicial intervention in the affairs of Govt and Parliament - Is it a necessity or is the judiciary crossing the line
  8. Case Study - Abhi and Kabhi
  9. Govt censorship of the internet - An instrusion of Freedom of speech
  10. The world with no sundays
  11. Nuclear issue - The hypocrisy of USA
  12. 24/7 News Channels - A bane to the society
  13. Alternate solutions to solve the growing pressure on infrastructure
  14. Would converting LOC into border solve kashmir issue
  15. Given all the powers of India, what steps will u take to improve India
  16. Tax cuts, A great boost for economy heading towards recession
  17. Women empowerment - A cause for increasing divorce rate in India
  18. One Super Power is better than Two

Labels:

10 Comments:

Blogger Arjun said...

There were some institutes that had GDs in the last week of march. Hope they went well. People who had been constantly writing for PI help suddenly went off the radar. Hope all the interviews etc went well.

6:21 AM, April 04, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Gyan-ee....Anya here..rememeber me...just wanted 2 say thanx 4 all ur guidance n support...i have made it 2 mdi hr....u really deserve every bit of praise 4 helping all of us out here thru those comprehensive gd analysis...nd specially d individual feedbacks...that really helped a lot...
Thanx once again...n wish u all the very best 4 this wonderful initiative of urs 2 help mba aspirants......may many more like me receive ur fundae......byee..
ANYA..

9:07 AM, May 04, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Anya,

Thats wonderful news and many congratulations. It gives me great pleasure seeing so many of you making it to the B Schools that you desired.
I feel that the quality participation of all of you enriched the blog as much as my fundaes. It was a great experience for me and as I have stated earlier, I intend to carry it forward the next year. Things have been on the backburner, but work is progressing and hopefully things will be in place on time.

1:58 AM, May 07, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanx Gyan-ee......
Once again I wish u All the very best 4 ur further endeavours....!!
ANYA..

9:39 PM, May 08, 2007  
Blogger Sifar said...

Hi Gyan-ee,
I am a second year student in Delhi University pursuing BCom Hons. I am also extremely inspired to join the IIM's.
Your blog seems to be really helpful and so I thought I could ask you for some direction that I need.
For one, I am not sure if I really need coaching. My command over Engslish is quite decent, and I do keep working on it on a regular basis. As far as DI and Quant is concerned; numbers, calculations and the like have never been a problem.
So I ask you, is coaching mandatory? and if it is, then how long would be sufficient? A year, 6 or 3 months?
All my batchmates are taking coaching, but yes I do know that not all make it anyway!
I'd be really grateful if you could help me out with this.
Thanks alot,
Huma

10:51 AM, September 16, 2007  
Blogger Arjun said...

Hi Huma,

I dont think coaching classes are necessary.

Here is the link where I have spoken about what I think is a good way to start. Go over it and let me know if you need any help from my side.

http://catfundae.blogspot.com/2007/01/to-begin-with.html

12:14 AM, September 17, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Gyan-ee,

Thank you so much for prompt reply, I appreciate it so much!

And yes, I did go through the link you gave and now I have a pretty good idea of how to go about things.

Will be a regular here now! :)

Thanks again,

Huma

1:34 PM, September 17, 2007  
Blogger Gaurav Agarwal said...

can you please post some Case Studies and have some GD on that.. that would be really gr8..

btw thanx 4 d gr8 work you are doing !!

3:08 AM, January 20, 2008  
Blogger Arjun said...

Hi Gaurav,

I need some time to prepare on the cases as they are no always easy to think. If you have some samples you can send across.

In the meanwhile, I have posted the first GD on catfundae today. Start participating.

I hope you have also read the funda section on the case studies. In case you havent, the link is http://catfundae.blogspot.com/2007/02/how-to-handle-case-gds.html

10:36 AM, January 21, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice topics

Preeti

11:53 AM, April 01, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home