Tuesday, March 11, 2008

After a long lull, a bye post

People would be wondering where on earth I am. Some would also blaming me for not keeping promises of frequest posts and analysis. Many would also have disappointed to see that their email queries on PI and SOP have taken a long time to be answered.


Somehow, even with my best efforts, I am not able to give time on the blog at all. Apologies for that. I have decided to call it quits for this year. There are too many professional and personal stuff that I need to take care of at this stage. I dont want to put in quick comments, as I dont think they add value. Also the GD season is coming to an end in the next few weeks. Hope people found the few GDs we did this year useful and they were able to read through the GDs of the last year and gained some good knowledge.

I will try and answer the queries on PI and SOP posted on the blog though. I may not be able to answer all the mails since Gmail is blocked at office and I dont find much time at home.

With the few GDs I did this year, I can say that I enjoyed the discussions and the good participation. I will try and see if I can do some good GDs in the coming here. Best wishes for all those who have calls and want to make it to the MBA.

3 Comments:

Blogger Atul said...

Catfundae has been an integral part of my last year's CAT preparation. There were times when i was not even knowing what to post as was feeling blank. even then, i would wait eagerly for the analysis.
There may be some priorities overpowering this amazing initiative or this may be back with a vengeance next year but i will always admire what you have done for others and the attempts to push it that far.
adios amigo

12:18 PM, March 12, 2008  
Blogger Sonal Agrawal said...

Hii!! This blog I'm sure has been the best thing to happen to any MBA aspirant... Wanna thank you from the bottom of my heart for giving us your time and valuable knowledge. Even if I get through to a good college this year (which I'm hoping I should..thanx to Cat fundae) I'll still continue being a member of this blog next year...
I beleive it improves my knowledge base more than anything else...
Thanx a million and All the best with Life!! Take care!!

1:28 AM, March 15, 2008  
Blogger Stam said...

Thanks mate

10:50 AM, March 15, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home